Saturday, May 06, 2006

Submissions

I have already received many submissions from the mail-art community and would upload some on the next days.

Among those that have contributed had the following happy thoughts in mind:

1. "Everyday is a happy thought"
2. " A chaque fois qu'Angela pensait a lui, ses yeux changeaient de couleur." (Everytime that Angela thought [to] of him, her eyes were changing [of] color)
3. "Chocolates my future bf will give me"
4. "Integrity"
5. "My family that fills up the missing pieces of me"


I am planning to extend my mail-art project deadline and would post the same on www.mail-art.de.

It is a great joy to read all these happy thoughts and it is my hope that these happy thoughts would inspire other people too.

Some submissions were more extensive, thus I would scan them in the future time for viewing.

No comments: